When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sounds good. At this point I don't know if I want an original hub or not. The coaster brake is getting really old, I just had it overhauled and it's pretty worn out. I kinda like the wheels because of all the spokes, but I would also like to get this thing back to an all original state. Also, do you have any info on the headlight / tank?

No, sorry. I'm still a newbie at this stuff myself, but I do have some knowledge about huffys from this era. I restored my girlfriends huffy and my best friend has one as well. Never seen a tank bike huffy like yours though. If it was my bike I would just buy a new wheel set in that case. If you found a new hub for those wheels you would have to have it re-laced and that gets expensive...

-Ron-

That's a '63 or later Snyder chainguard, with their "house brand" Rollfast on it. But Snyder frames have a rounded rear frame stay, like Columbia's. Probably is a Huffy.

Back