When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help indentifying this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Metalman

Look Ma, No Hands!
I recently bought this bikefor no other reason than it's old and is a 24 inch. Serial number 12C962. From details like the sprocket, chainguard, kick stand mounting area, top of the rear fork tube, etc., I think it's a Monark Rocket. But I can't find anything like it with a skip tooth sprocket and that vertical bar between the two upper bars or in a 24 inch. I also haven't seen a kick stand like this one. I'm hoping someone has the knowledge to figure it out. Thanks in advance.

20230205_131306_resized.jpg

20230205_131424_resized.jpg

20230205_140102_resized.jpg

20230205_140148_resized.jpg

20230207_173517.jpg

20230207_173510.jpg

20230207_173500.jpg

20230207_173533.jpg

1.) This frame has not been modified, with the exception that someone has added a kickstand
2.) The kickstand is a "B.C. Jiffy Stand"... at one time popular as an aftermarket accessory

This bicycle once had a tank that was basically a girl's tank.

NBHAA has the original literature, of course.

1.) This frame has not been modified, with the exception that someone has added a kickstand
2.) The kickstand is a "B.C. Jiffy Stand"... at one time popular as an aftermarket accessory

This bicycle once had a tank that was basically a girl's tank.

NBHAA has the original literature, of course.
Thanks so much for the info. I still haven't found an example of a 24" bike (all are 26") or one with the short vertical bar. But, I guess one of them could have it covered by the tank. I'll look on your site. Any other help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for the info. I still haven't found an example of a 24" bike (all are 26") or one with the short vertical bar. But, I guess one of them could have it covered by the tank. I'll look on your site. Any other help would be appreciated.
You are very welcome.

But you won't find this on anyone's web site. We can't possibly scan and post over 80,000 catalogues all online– showing each and every year, model and make. Just not possible to do.

Back