When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need HELP! Packing up a bike for a UPS pick-up ... LA AREA (Reseda) to ship to me in GA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs in the LA area! ... Does anybody want to make a few bucks packaging-up a Girls 26" Postwar Ballooner to get picked-up by UPS ?? Looking for a TLC packaging job preferably in an "E-bike" Box (for durability in transport)
My budget is about $75.00 for this service. I can PayPal the funds and I would do all of the UPS arrangements so that all you need to do is safely package the bike and tape a shipping label on it. UPS can pick it up from your home or business.
The bike is residing in the Reseda area of LA.
Please let me know if you're interested... Thank you! CCR Dave
P.S. ... if you read this ... and you know of somebody in that area of LA ... that MIGHT help ... please TAG THEM to this ad for me ... Thx!!

Last edited:
I’m not in a pos to be of service to you, but I’m curious on a couple of fronts ...
1) I lived in Reseda over two decades ago.
2) I package (and ride) modern road bikes, and I also own a very clean, very straight ‘49 Hawthorne ballooner, which I might sell (complete, if parting it out doesn’t get results). So I’m interested in learning the few needed tricks for packaging such a bike.
Anyway, I’ll be very interested to know if your offer of $75 brings about good results. To better your chances, you might consider finding/furnishing an appropriate bike or e-bike box.
Good luck and all the best to you

Packing is an art it’s undervalued. I sometimes use pipe insulation for protection.. I use u-haul boxes and build my own boxes. thinking about itI should charge extra for it..

Back