When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need HELP Routing Shifter Cable for Bendix 2-Speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hey guys. I need some SERIOUS help here. I cannot find the correct way to route my shifter cable for my 1955 Radiobike's Bendix 2-speed hub. I even have an untouched '55 Customliner 2-speed to compare to, but that is women's bike and is probably routed differently. I do not have detailed pics of what my bike looked like before someone robbed the 2-speed out of it, so I do not have that to go off of either.

I cannot seem to get my cable tight enough to shift into 2nd gear completely. I am at a loss. HELP!!

Hope this helps

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

I had never seen this instruction sheet, and I like the routing it shows, which would work for either sex bike. The Flying Star I have is routed differently and it works fine, but the is a mark on the side of the headtube that makes me wonder if mine may have been routed the other way at some point.
Bike:
55 F11 Flying Star 26.jpg

REC

Back