When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help to IDENTIFY old Raleigh bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

allicsirp

On Training Wheels
Trying to identify the MODEL and DATE of this OLD Raleigh bicycle. Any ideas, please? I can send photos, however, it's not letting me upload them here.
NS9021483
21" frame
Official Raleigh tires
Saddle Wrights 66

IMG_20221022_184232.jpg

IMG_20221022_184253.jpg

IMG_20221022_184304.jpg

IMG_20221022_184320.jpg

IMG_20221022_184509.jpg

-----

another discussion thread on the machine resides here -

-----

Yes, the decals are 1970s looking, but it's also not a normal US or Canada market model. It looks to me to be an export model for an alternate market based on the combination of decals and older-style equipment (old style handlebars and fender stays, for example). Drive side and more complete pictures would be helpful. The rear hub should have a date code. Are those 28 inch wheels or 26?

Yes, the decals are 1970s looking, but it's also not a normal US or Canada market model. It looks to me to be an export model for an alternate market based on the combination of decals and older-style equipment (old style handlebars and fender stays, for example).

-----

poster located on Malta

-----

Yes, the decals are 1970s looking, but it's also not a normal US or Canada market model. It looks to me to be an export model for an alternate market based on the combination of decals and older-style equipment (old style handlebars and fender stays, for example). Drive side and more complete pictures would be helpful. The rear hub should have a date code. Are those 28 inch wheels or 26?

Looks like a single speed freewheel rear hub so probably not dated.

Back