When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help to identify this bike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DOUBLEBAR

On Training Wheels
Any help would be appreciated,have a look at the tuning fork style of seat downtube which may help?It looks like on the downtube as well it may say Graham PA.I am thinking around 1905-10.I can not figure out what it says on the other downtube.If there is any luck,I really need the proper headbadge,screw distance is 2 3/4".Not that common here to find a American brand.The 17th Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show is here in Brantford this Sunday July 8th after a weather delay.Best Regards Jamie Mcgregor

IMG_9566.JPG

IMG_9568.JPG

IMG_9570.JPG

IMG_9573.JPG

IMG_9575.JPG

IMG_9582.JPG

Hello Mongeese,I still do not know the maker,but Dam that is the bike,Wow.What year? Is this yours?Any other pics?Thx Jamie
Jamie if you click on my highlighted @mongeese here it will take you to start a private conversation with him. Sorry Zach, just trying to make it easier.
V/r
Sean

Then the rest of us dont get to know the maker??
We're here waiting for @mongeese to help all us bike folk.
I want to say....American Bicycle Co. is what I was looking under, as far as the maker/ manufacture......
I can’t remember the badge name/brand on the bike Mongeese found.

Last edited:
Back