When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help verifying Schwinn Black Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You dont need NOS parts unless you are planning a restoration.Nice used parts in the condition of the bike would be better.If you put shiny new parts on the bike it will look wrong,IMO
You are correct and I meant to say good used parts

The guy also has a Columbia 5 star superb girls bike that I can post pictures of if you guys are interested

On my way home with it

I am looking at what supposedly is a Schwinn Black Phantom to buy but the numbers only comes up with a 1955 Schwinn and when I look at the crossover i did not see any with the prefix letter T for 55 . If anyone could give me a hand with some info let me know also what is a fair price for it as far as I can tell it says T55503

Edit
Ok so it is a Schwinn from October 1955 is $500 a fair price for the shape it is in.

View attachment 1620241

View attachment 1620237

View attachment 1620238

View attachment 1620239

View attachment 1620240
Is this rear brake a Shimano? I would say closer to $350-400 range... Wheels are wrong...

So it is inside finally after the deluge of rain we got and started to try any clean it up I will try to post pictures after work .

Also is there any adjustment specs on the front fork spring that I need to know about like just so many turns per pound of rider. It appears to flex fairly easy.

Back