When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help verifying Schwinn Black Phantom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Also is there any adjustment specs on the front fork spring that I need to know about like just so many turns per pound of rider. It appears to flex fairly easy.
The spring is worn out, It will be softer then you expected. You can get HD replacement from the Cabe store on Ebay. Often people leave them and deal with the softness so as to keep original. You must keep in mind the bikes were designed for teenagers. There are lots of ways to go with the bike just make it how you want it. They are easy to enjoy, great bikes and one that is on a lot of wish lists. Good luck and please post pics.

The spring is worn out, It will be softer then you expected. You can get HD replacement from the Cabe store on Ebay. Often people leave them and deal with the softness so as to keep original. You must keep in mind the bikes were designed for teenagers. There are lots of ways to go with the bike just make it how you want it. They are easy to enjoy, great bikes and one that is on a lot of wish lists. Good luck and please post pics.
Thankyou for the information I have only ever dealt with rigid frame bikes like my roadmasters so I never had any with the spring .Once I get it cleaned up I will see how it rides and decide about the spring .

I will see how it rides and decide about the spring .
Yes I was concerned with mine as well and have yet to change it out. I'm not a heavy weight by any means. Most guys just deal with it to keep it original. I do not ride mine as often as other bikes I have so I have been accepting it as is ,maybe I'll change it in the future.

Yes I was concerned with mine as well and have yet to change it out. I'm not a heavy weight by any means. Most guys just deal with it to keep it original. I do not ride mine as often as other bikes I have so I have been accepting it as is ,maybe I'll change it in the future.
Rite now I have a guy looking for atleast a little better rear fender I started to clean it and well it looks pretty crusty

That is the after lol

Back