When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help verifying Schwinn Black Phantom

-
You dont need NOS parts unless you are planning a restoration.Nice used parts in the condition of the bike would be better.If you put shiny new parts on the bike it will look wrong,IMO
You are correct and I meant to say good used parts

The guy also has a Columbia 5 star superb girls bike that I can post pictures of if you guys are interested

On my way home with it

I am looking at what supposedly is a Schwinn Black Phantom to buy but the numbers only comes up with a 1955 Schwinn and when I look at the crossover i did not see any with the prefix letter T for 55 . If anyone could give me a hand with some info let me know also what is a fair price for it as far as I can tell it says T55503

Edit
Ok so it is a Schwinn from October 1955 is $500 a fair price for the shape it is in.

View attachment 1620241

View attachment 1620237

View attachment 1620238

View attachment 1620239

View attachment 1620240
Is this rear brake a Shimano? I would say closer to $350-400 range... Wheels are wrong...

So it is inside finally after the deluge of rain we got and started to try any clean it up I will try to post pictures after work .

Also is there any adjustment specs on the front fork spring that I need to know about like just so many turns per pound of rider. It appears to flex fairly easy.

Back