When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help, what is this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IDK about badge but it's a CWC and what it probably looked like:

img_3054-1-jpg.jpg

IDK about badge but it's a CWC and what it probably looked like:

View attachment 1214282
Awesome, Exactly like it even got a chain guard from my friend that looks like that. Thanks for the picture.

Awesome, Exactly like it even got a chain guard from my friend that looks like that. Thanks for the picture.
Well, It's a CWC which means your frame and all other parts, chain guard, wheel or rims accessories and badge where regularly inter changed into whatever flavor the badge's name had on it.. Mostly their brand is Road master and Western Flyer but they'd pop your brand on a badge or anything in the 100 area of selection for what order the bikes were, with several retail suppliers.

So, given yours has peaked fenders, whatever badge that fits your frame and fenders should lead to how your bike was originally set up.

Last edited:
Meier & Frank sticker is cool. I think those stores were bought out by Bon Marche who were ultimately bought by Macy"s. Very neat local find!

Back