When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with a few bikes I found.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm still new to the vintage bike scene as well but those are some pretty cool looking bikes. For the right price they could be a ton of fun to fool around with. Definitely would be cool car show bikes. Have fun with it!

Hello. I’m new to the vintage bike world. I found a few bikes and need help figuring out what they may be worth and what the year range is on them. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 1417068

View attachment 1417069

View attachment 1417070

View attachment 1417071

View attachment 1417072

View attachment 1417073

View attachment 1417074

View attachment 1417075
I would like the chrome frame bike for around a $100.00 if it's for sale. Thanks and RideOn. Razin.

Run away as fast as you can! It only takes one bike that you "fixed up."

You posted some pics on here and someone responded with a nice job post and you got a couple of compliments on it when you were riding it around town.

Next thing you know your hands are stained from grease and rust, your entire house is filled with wheels, saddles, tires, frames, and other bicycle junk, and you are haunting Craig's List and looking at yard sale listings. You blow your budget or a horn tank or a set of hubba hubba lights and the first thing you look at when your turn on your pc or phone is CABE.

You have been warned! :eek:

Run away as fast as you can! It only takes one bike that you "fixed up."

You posted some pics on here and someone responded with a nice job post and you got a couple of compliments on it when you were riding it around town.

Next thing you know your hands are stained from grease and rust, your entire house is filled with wheels, saddles, tires, frames, and other bicycle junk, and you are haunting Craig's List and looking at yard sale listings. You blow your budget or a horn tank or a set of hubba hubba lights and the first thing you look at when your turn on your pc or phone is CABE.

You have been warned! :eek:
100% :cool::D I’m there for it.

Back