When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with a Hall 49 Generator for whizzer

-

Tom Hudak

Look Ma, No Hands!
Does anyone have info or schematic on the exhaust mount pivot for the Hall 49 Generator used on a Whizzer motor? Seems that mine pivots so high In the up position that it almost hits the exhaust casting. When in the down position, it misses the flywheel by over a 1/4 inch. Is their an adjustment on this? I didn’t want to disassemble because it seems to be spring loaded. Any help appreciated. The wheel

is it possible you have the exhaust mount bracket on backwards ?
Thanks for the reply but no, the mount if reversed will be impossible to attach to the motor. The angle will only work the way I have it mounted. I’m afraid to take the bracket off as it seems the pivot is spring loaded. Not sure if it will go back together easily.

here is the bracket correctly mounted, there is a front and a back if its reversed it only moves the generator a 1/2 inch ,is your bracket mounted exactly as pictured?

thNN5KL1R5.jpg

Back