When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with a old bike Gegarandeerd gazelle kwaliteit

-
I think i found a date on the rear hub

20190724_072142.jpg

There you go, May 1983. Nice old school built in lock and you have the key!? I doubt if very many bikes get dumped anywhere with the key still in the lock, your lucky day for sure!

Yes, the key is for the wheel lock, when you remove it, the wheel locks.

You already know by now it is a 1983 model.

As for parts, you could contact a shop that sells them.

https://www.gazellebikes.com/en-us

Or take a flight to Denmark and you could probably find parts everywhere.

or you could call their customer service number for the United States, they are open until 5pm pacific time as their offices are in Santa Cruz California.

1 800 838 5388

The only downside is that it's too tall for me I can't really ride it without hurting well you know, is it worth fixing it up and trying to sell it maybe or maybe just sell it as is? I don't know what something like would be worth? Really makes me sad that's too tall for me I think this would be an awesome bike to ride around at car shows and events

The only downside is that it's too tall for me I can't really ride it without hurting well you know, is it worth fixing it up and trying to sell it maybe or maybe just sell it as is? I don't know what something like would be worth? Really makes me sad that's too tall for me I think this would be an awesome bike to ride around at car shows and events

It would make an awesome everyday commuting bicycle, or daily rider. If you were in the Dallas area I would talk to you about it.

Depending on where you are would bring into account on what you could try to sell it for.

you could clean it up and sell it to a student at University of Michigan this fall.

It would be a great campus cruiser for a student. Although their pockets aren't that deep typically, but you could probably get a couple hundred out of it for the cool factor if everything is working.

Back