When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with ID of bike

-

RCajun

On Training Wheels
Hey guys newbie here, this bike was sent to my dad some years ago from his sister that lives in Paris,TX. All chrome, plastic hub on front sprocket with back rack. Single speed. I remember adding the speedo back around 1970-ish. Only numbers on rear left axle plate shows MOY 64X10 133583 Seems to be a western auto but not sure, can anyone ID this for me? I'm trying to get her in riding condition again, any reproduction fenders and rims available?

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

Early to mid 60s Murray built Spaceliner/Flightliner. No repo stuff for these but parts are fairly plentiful. The problem is by the time you replace everything you could buy a pretty nice one of these. V/r Shawn

A lot of nice bones there, we love rust here, er patina. Research this site for tips, as to where you want to go with it, it's your bike. Shawn is on the money as far as resto tips, but, although I'm not known to be a big hugger of rust... I think that bike would be beautiful with only a little WD 40 & a great set of tires. IMHO, good luck & have fun with it.

2243AAED-B4DA-47FB-AF09-A5B8B1C638D0.jpeg
Well guys I got the bike restored to my likings, new paint, wheels, fenders, almost everything except recovered seat. Lol. Rides beautifully. Thanks to everyone how committed on my original post.

Back