When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with ID please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Elevatorman139

Look Ma, No Hands!
Being sold local to me. Help me determine what I'm looking at. Seller is calling it a 1959, but doesn't say what model. Obviously been repainted or powder coated and has the wrong seat and what looks like a repop tank to me. My questions are what model is it and what do you think fair market value is? Thank you.
53662212e699a4414d3ea445e32ce952.jpg
20cd29c2205f79a9527f3d165a38d7fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's a total custom. There is really no way now to know what model that was. A serial number would give you an idea when it was made and that's about all you'll know about it. Stem looks like a 1962 and later piece and bars appear to be the later 50's 60's Northroad tourist bars used on the middleweights. Fenders, carrier, tank, seat, pedals, spring fork and possibly the rims are not original and or aftermarket. It probably has a couple hundred thrown at it.

Agree with the above. If you like what you see though, buy it. However, if you want originality, look elsewhere as you wont be happy with this custom build.

Hola stay safe*!* I fallow the 2 cabers said, for a daily rider it's fine, but if do you looking for a original close one, that one doesn't fit this description!

Being sold local to me. Help me determine what I'm looking at. Seller is calling it a 1959, but doesn't say what model. Obviously been repainted or powder coated and has the wrong seat and what looks like a repop tank to me. My questions are what model is it and what do you think fair market value is? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A lot of the newer Tiawan frames come back as 50's bikes when people use this website to date the frames! https://bikehistory.org/serial-number.html

So this bike may not even be a Chicago frame? And it is really hard to tell from the pics you posted what it actually is???

Back