When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help with this Fork ID

-
Some of the Colson head tubes of the later 1930’s were fairly tall; some of the Colson head tubes of the early 1940’s look to be a bit shorter, (e.g., loop frames?).
Might be best to measure the candidate frame. oops, I see that you are the seller!

Perhaps double-check if the forks are bent slightly back, or if it is just the pictures?

Out of curiosity I just checked some Colson parts, mens and ladies, early and late, both ~6+5/8” and consistent with what a member once posted about Colson frame sizes and forks. Head tube was ~5+1/2”.

Last edited:
Some of the Colson head tubes of the later 1930’s were fairly tall; some of the Colson head tubes of the early 1940’s look to be a bit shorter, (e.g., loop frames?).
Might be best to measure the candidate frame. oops, I see that you are the seller!

Perhaps double-check if the forks are bent slightly back, or if it is just the pictures?
I was also thinking they looked bent…

Back