When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with year and model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

arms33

On Training Wheels
We baught this bike at a garage sale and haven't been able to find much info on it. It has a Firestone badge (white and red) and Firestone Speed Cushion tires. It has angled fenders and a star crank. I found a picture of a 1958 Firestone cruiser that looked similar but cannot find any other info. I am hoping someone knows what year and model this bike is. Thanks.
View attachment 96582View attachment 96583

The pictures aren't working. If the chainring is what I think when you say star, it was probably a Huffy-built Firestone from the 60s.

I have tried to paste the pictures again. Please check them out.
chris phone 172.jpg
chris phone 173.jpg
chris phone 174.jpg

Okay it's a different star than I was thinking. It could still be a Huffy mutt bicycle. The geometry looks right for Huffy but the dropouts don't look the part. It could also be AMF built. What does the serial number look like? That would help here. Either way, it's around the mid 60s.

Back