When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help

-

markricaud

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I think I have a 1995 deluxe cruiser I was wondering if someone could tell me what size tire and tubes I’d need what size chain and also where I could find some new handle bars for this thanks in advance
87BCBE25-6105-4466-9AED-BF7B91D7E80F.jpeg

Your a blessing I’ve been trying to figure out this information all day I know nothing about the bike but I love the look and this will be my first restoration thanks for your help

I'm curious where your rim broke, got a picture?
A bike coop would be a good place to look for new wheels. Sometimes you can find a whole bike with good wheels at Goodwill and dirt cheap prices.

Cool tread on the new tires.

I'm curious where your rim broke, got a picture?
A bike coop would be a good place to look for new wheels. Sometimes you can find a whole bike with good wheels at Goodwill and dirt cheap prices.

Cool tread on the new tires.
It’s really the bearings but I don’t know if there is a way to fix this.id really like to keep these because I actually like the rust I like the look of it and if I replace this one I also have to replace the back

E8B87303-2EA0-4786-BEFE-DE8BEA386F53.jpeg

Back