When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

markricaud

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I think I have a 1995 deluxe cruiser I was wondering if someone could tell me what size tire and tubes I’d need what size chain and also where I could find some new handle bars for this thanks in advance
87BCBE25-6105-4466-9AED-BF7B91D7E80F.jpeg

Your a blessing I’ve been trying to figure out this information all day I know nothing about the bike but I love the look and this will be my first restoration thanks for your help

I'm curious where your rim broke, got a picture?
A bike coop would be a good place to look for new wheels. Sometimes you can find a whole bike with good wheels at Goodwill and dirt cheap prices.

Cool tread on the new tires.

I'm curious where your rim broke, got a picture?
A bike coop would be a good place to look for new wheels. Sometimes you can find a whole bike with good wheels at Goodwill and dirt cheap prices.

Cool tread on the new tires.
It’s really the bearings but I don’t know if there is a way to fix this.id really like to keep these because I actually like the rust I like the look of it and if I replace this one I also have to replace the back

E8B87303-2EA0-4786-BEFE-DE8BEA386F53.jpeg

Back