When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help!

-
I feel that's a bit high given what would need to be sourced to complete. A good rider could be made of it and it does have nice lines. I would be more comfortable in the $200 to $300 range that way if you get cold feet you could get most of your money back. Condition matters so check the frame and components carefully for bends cracks and damage.

Pre war Shelby models are certainly desirable in today's marketplace.

I feel that's a bit high given what would need to be sourced to complete. A good rider could be made of it and it does have nice lines. I would be more comfortable in the $200 to $300 range that way if you get cold feet you could get most of your money back. Condition matters so check the frame and components carefully for bends cracks and damage.

Pre war Shelby models are certainly desirable in today's marketplace.
Thank you so much sir I really appreciate it .I would try to negotiate if he can go down.

Yup, $500 is too much. You could make a cool klunker out of it. Maybe something like this?

90C19359-3ADC-4F61-BCD2-9CABC2232D30.png

Back