When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ridin' my Schween

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I am needing some help before poppin’ on this as it seems to be quite an investment. This is posted in the local Craigslist. Pretty certain not 1945 but as far as originality and completeness is it worth it? Thanks for your help!

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/bik/d/greeley-schwinn-jaguar-mark-ii-1945/7253594659.html

That looks like a 1958 with that beautiful $100+ seat and that style tank decal. Shifter and cables not original, missing horn unit?, not all rusted up, some paint issues but it looks like it's all there except for a few spokes in the front wheel. I've seen these sell for that kind of money quite often. It's been for sale for a while so maybe shoot them an offer.

Think its a bit high. Would look at $350 or $400. Looks pretty nice though.

You know what they say in real estate, location location location. lol The parts will fetch over 500 with that one year only premo Mesinger leading the way. But yah, shoot an offer for less and see what happens.

Nice bike ! Don’t see those often.. Rare original grips..
Correct rear rack with stop light, early bow pedals. Light..
Aluminum Mayweg front rack, stainless fenders.. Can’t go wrong there..

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! I was worried about the front wheel replacement. Most likely some type of collision and hopefully didn’t damage anything important!

Nice bike ! Don’t see those often.. Rare original grips..
Correct rear rack with stop light, early bow pedals. Light..
Aluminum Mayweg front rack, stainless fenders.. Can’t go wrong there..
Always nice to get reassurance through this group! Thanks!

Back