When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 93457
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I paid $25 for my 20 inch Breeze and it was 100% complete. I would not scrap either of them. I would try to get something for thi

I paid $25 for my 20 inch Breeze and it was 100% complete. I would not scrap either of them. I would try to get something for them.
I dont have the time or patience to tear them down and post all the parts and deal with the bull$hit that goes along with that so I'll just scrap em and move on.

Wow , I guess we will not hear from him again. A little research would have answered all his questions and he would have realized he had some value there. He took the time to post and ask questions and then get bent that we were honest but can't take the time to post some parts for sale. I would rather get what I could for my efforts then just throw therm out because they were not $500 bikes. Not sure how it works in his but in my world you need to put in some effort to get results. Oh well nothing says I'm awesome like throwing $ in the garbage.

Everything is relative. Maybe he’s rich. Maybe he’s been in business his whole life. Maybe enough people have ground him to a nub. Maybe 20 dollars is nothing to him. Maybe he misses his father in law. He did ask for advice, so he got it. But I know how he feels.

Back