When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info for a 1950 Pacemaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tom Hudak

Look Ma, No Hands!
I saw a post on the internet that said the 1950 Whizzer Pacemaker only came in maroon and had the same pinstriping as the 1949 except the front tip was painted a solid color. Does anyone have an original paint 1950 Pacemaker that could send me a pic of the front and rear pinstriping?

I have an original paint pacemaker not sure if its a 1949 or 1950 I have never seen one with a painted fender tip,all were maroon but possible they could be ordered a different color from the factory on a special order but I have never seen one other than maroon

IM002827.JPG

Attached is where I read the tip was painted solid. I never saw one solid and wondered if there are any out there. See the 4th paragraph.

126F8B3E-BF9F-4FCF-90CC-6D5B1CC0A793.png

great info, so the painted fender tips were on 1950 pacemakers, so mine looks like a 1949 with the exception mine has the 300 series engine not the j engine and I bought it from the org owner old me nothing has been changed except the coil

great info, so the painted fender tips were on 1950 pacemakers, so mine looks like a 1949 with the exception mine has the 300 series engine not the j engine and I bought it from the org owner old me nothing has been changed except the coil
I wouldn’t take this publication as gospel. You could have a 1950 if yours has a 300 engine. I never saw a Pacemaker fender with painted tips and that’s why I’m asking if anyone out there has one.

Back