When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on a Hiawatha Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Fredym1097

On Training Wheels
Hello. I just bought a Hiawatha bike from a local man for $100. I don’t know nothing about bikes and would really like to gain some knowledge on this bike. Can you give me any info just by looking at these pictures, like around what year it was made and etc.. If you know any spots that sell pieces for these bikes can u please link me to them. I would like to get this restored.

You stole that one. Hiawatha was the brand name for bikes sold by Gambles Dept Stores. They were made by The Murray of Ohio bicycle company. Murray built similar bikes for a number of stores. Western Auto sold them as Western Flyers, Sears sold them as JC Higgins (through 1963) and Sears (64 >), Penny's as Foremost, Otasco, K-Mart, and others. The nice thing is that parts from all these bikes are interchangeable. Your bike looks 100% complete. Give it a good greasing and enjoy riding it. Nothing more needs to be done to it.

Back