When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on a Savoy ZX100 BMX bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Slick4d4d

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here's an oddball for you guys a Savoy ZX 100 BMX bike. I haven't been able to find much on this bike online so I hope you can help and let me know when it was made and if it is something special or not.

20210524_132032.jpg

20210524_131947.jpg

20210524_132039.jpg

2021-05-24 13.38.14.jpg

20210524_132023.jpg

Likely just an obscure Chinese department store bike from the late 80s. I’ve come across a handful throughout the years. I think they were kind of knockoffs of the huffy sigma. Too bad you are missing the front hubcaps. No matter what 80s stuff you can usually find a buyer if it’s complete and in general pretty good shape. I had a super z 3000 very similar with the hubcaps and I got $350 for it but it was very complete and pretty nice shape. Yours having missing hubcaps and chain guard you might be better off parting out on eBay since it does seem to be fairly unique with its patterns etc

Likely just an obscure Chinese department store bike from the late 80s. I’ve come across a handful throughout the years. I think they were kind of knockoffs of the huffy sigma. Too bad you are missing the front hubcaps. No matter what 80s stuff you can usually find a buyer if it’s complete and in general pretty good shape. I had a super z 3000 very similar with the hubcaps and I got $350 for it but it was very complete and pretty nice shape. Yours having missing hubcaps and chain guard you might be better off parting out on eBay since it does seem to be fairly unique with its patterns etc
Do you have any pictures of your bike?

Back