When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on Deluxe Flyer wagon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monarky

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello folks, I‘m seeking help with trying to identify the maker and year of this Deluxe Flyer wagon. I cleaned the wagon with some mild soap and water and was able to clearly see the markings as you see pictured. I tried doing some reearch on google but couldn’t find anything that had the same decal markings. I don’t believe the wheels to be original but the wagon pan is Art Deco (see the front end chevron indentations). I believe that it may be an early wagon from the 1940s or 50’s. Any help with information on this wagon would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Monarky
1A02D12C-40C5-46CB-886F-D0E682D383FC.jpeg
BCD31279-AB41-4EB4-90F2-022D00C35A0E.jpeg
C169BFD2-FF22-453B-879A-465D30CFCCFF.jpeg

Hello folks, I‘m seeking help with trying to identify the maker and year of this Deluxe Flyer wagon. I cleaned the wagon with some mild soap and water and was able to clearly see the markings as you see pictured. I tried doing some reearch on google but couldn’t find anything that had the same decal markings. I don’t believe the wheels to be original but the wagon pan is Art Deco (see the front end chevron indentations). I believe that it may be an early wagon from the 1940s or 50’s. Any help with information on this wagon would be greatly appreciated. Thank you MonarkyView attachment 1584900View attachment 1584906View attachment 1584909
It's very similar to a Murray from the late 40's... very cool! With that point at the front of the bucket it would be difficult to keep the pull/steering handle perfectly straight when riding it....unless that bend fits on there and steadies it? Good luck!

Back