When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need info on Huffy Faded Blues 20" bike

-
F

Flathead31coupe

Any info would be great The bike has a denim seat with a pocket like a pair of jeans two tone blue frame plastic fenders & chain gaurd.I got this bike from someone who told me they had a schwinn stingray.Well it is NOT.Anyway I can not find any info pics or anything about one of these Huffy Fadaed Blues, anywhere.Thank You for any input.

Could it be an older promotional item for a jeans company? I don't recall seeing one before.

here one pic that came out,
pic082509_4.jpg

pic082509_4.jpg

i will get more pics, the seat is made out of blue jean and has a pocket

Any info would be great The bike has a denim seat with a pocket like a pair of jeans two tone blue frame plastic fenders & chain gaurd.I got this bike from someone who told me they had a schwinn stingray.Well it is NOT.Anyway I can not find any info pics or anything about one of these Huffy Fadaed Blues, anywhere.Thank You for any input.

Here is a photo of my Huffy faded blues bike from 1980 , 2 years after I got it new for my birthday. I later sold it in 1982 at our rummage sale, a huge regret now and would love to find one to buy again to ride. Any condition is fine. The denim seat had an orange Levi tag on the pocket cause like other companies do today with licenses, the Huffy co. did in 1978 by licensing the Levi name which was a huge clothing brand then to use for part of their denim line on bike.

1980 summer Jeff & Greg with their bikes.jpg

Last edited:
I had one many years ago that I picked up from the curb on trash day. Was a 26" wheel road bike frame with jeans seat. Low end and not in very good shape so I kept the seat and sold it later for $5.. Gave frame and wheels to local Salvation Army store that accepted scrap metal to recycle. Could be a toaster by now..:rolleyes:

Back