When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on my 1938 restore

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coby Romero

Finally riding a big boys bike
20201009_164413.jpg

Im trying to figure out if the horn button was located in the handlebars or on. I'm in search of a six hole rack that won't pull my eyes out on price and a front sprocket not skiptooth.

Both my racks are from JAF/CO, Jim Frazier, another artist. The one on my 1938 is a 6 hole postwar (Easy to find) with prewar legs made by Jim. The 1936 rack is all made by Jim. Much better when it comes to price.

Both my racks are from JAF/CO, Jim Frazier, another artist. The one on my 1938 is a 6 hole postwar (Easy to find) with prewar legs made by Jim. The 1936 rack is all made by Jim. Much better when it comes to price.
Can I get some contact info. Other then knowing paint. My obsession with this is pretty new. It started when I got my 95 Schwinn back from my teenage years. Then acquired my pre war and now I also have 2 1953s to restore. I'm okay with any repop products. I plan on riding my bikes.

Nice looking project. I would think a horn button strapped on the bar would be much easier to find and could be deemed as correct anyway. Either EA or Delta will work and there are some listed here on the Cabe for sale. Again, very nice project!

Nice looking project. I would think a horn button strapped on the bar would be much easier to find and could be deemed as correct anyway. Either EA or Delta will work and there are some listed here on the Cabe for sale. Again, very nice project!

I thought for ‘38 the mushroom horn button is correct but I could be wrong. V/r Shawn

Back