When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on my prewar cycletruck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TheDXjedi

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm new to cycle trucks. Can anybody tell me the year and what the other numbers on top of the serial number are for
f9209414712dcade03898b996c925a0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upper number is some sort of police registry or factory/warehouse asset ID number

Let’s see the whole bike for fun

You`re not missing much... If You work hard all night, You can be riding in the morning... Nice Project !!!------Cowboy--------- Oh, Yeah. You`re gonna need Coffee...

Last edited:
You`re not missing much... If You work hard all night, You can be riding in the morning... Nice Project !!!------Cowboy--------- Oh, Yeah. You`re gonna need Coffee...
New to this site......I have a 60" schwinn pixie I am doing for my niece.....serial number 016737.......was trying to figure out the year it was made? Sorry if this is off topic lol

New to this site......I have a 60" schwinn pixie I am doing for my niece.....serial number 016737.......was trying to figure out the year it was made? Sorry if this is off topic lol
Samuel you need to start a separate thread in this section. V/r Shawn

Back