When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on these iverson dragstrippers

-
I own 3 Iversons, Two are 69 Dragstrippers They have the Cantilever frame like the Schwinns, and I also have a Rogue. I feel the Iversons are in the league of extremely rare. It took years to find them. I don't feel a lot were made like Schwinns or other musclebikes. The NOS Dragstripper you have is an incredible find. The 26 inch is also super Rare I have only seen a couple of those. I have seen the 69 Dragstrippers sell for Krate money years back. Sorry for the bad pics. I will have to get some more and better Pics. I feel all the 69 -71 Iversons are valuable.

My Iverson Rogue 1.jpg

My first musclebikes.jpg

my iverson Rogue 2.jpg

Boy with 1969 Iverson pic.jpg

Neat 26 incher there! I think that one is a 1971 also, only because it has pedals with white reflectors in them. Bicycle manufacturers used pedals with white reflectors at the beginning of 1971, then some safety thing was issued that pedals had to have amber reflectors and they used amber.

That is a pretty rare bike actually, you don't see many in 26 inch with that frame.

Thanks for the additional information.We hadn’t even heard of Iverson bike before finding this one. We ride recreationally but don’t want to ride this one for fear of something happening to it. We aren’t sure what to do with it at this point so it’s just in storage.

I own 3 Iversons, Two are 69 Dragstrippers They have the Cantilever frame like the Schwinns, and I also have a Rogue. I feel the Iversons are in the league of extremely rare. It took years to find them. I don't feel a lot were made like Schwinns or other musclebikes. The NOS Dragstripper you have is an incredible find. The 26 inch is also super Rare I have only seen a couple of those. I have seen the 69 Dragstrippers sell for Krate money years back. Sorry for the bad pics. I will have to get some more and better Pics. I feel all the 69 -71 Iversons are valuable.

View attachment 1217278

View attachment 1217282

View attachment 1217284

View attachment 1217285
Those are some really nice bikes. Are you just holding onto them? Are they for sale? We aren’t sure what to do with this bike.

Looking for these to buy or parts
Might try starting a separate post in the wanted section instead of hijacking a two year old post. You’ll get better visibility and better chances of a response. V/r Shawn

Back