When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Info on TOC Round Concentric Dropouts Frame Identification, Like The Remington

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lux Low

Finally riding a big boys bike
I Have Some orphaned toc frames I am Trying to Figure out who made them. They all have Circular rear Drop outs and would take an disc to hold the axle and when rotated you could tighten the chain. Bike #A is an complete mystery to me. Bike #B was Implied it was a Remington but I have my doubts since after I acquired the last one thats is Definitely a Remington. So #B is also a Mystery, #B does have a Bottom piece that bolts on to complete the circle and holds it (sorry not shown) . Any Suggestions from Frame Construction or Brands that use a Concentric Disc to tighten Chains That would be greatly Appreciated.
tocfrdancirdrosm.jpg

tocladiesnotremmingtonsm.jpg

remingtondropoutssm.jpg

I Have Some orphaned toc frames I am Trying to Figure out who made them. They all have Circular rear Drop outs and would take an disc to hold the axle and when rotated you could tighten the chain. Bike #A is an complete mystery to me. Bike #B was Implied it was a Remington but I have my doubts since after I acquired the last one thats is Definitely a Remington. So #B is also a Mystery, #B does have a Bottom piece that bolts on to complete the circle and holds it (sorry not shown) . Any Suggestions from Frame Construction or Brands that use a Concentric Disc to
attachment-4.jpg
clevland lozier

Clipper bikes used that style dropout and rear fork lug at the BB also. I vote Clipper for mens bike above

Last edited:
Tyler, here is a clipper crank notice the rear fork. Ivo

Attachments

• 20141122_191206_resized_1.jpg
    20141122_191206_resized_1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 00v0v_7QzA4lSuKCB_600x450_resized.jpg
    00v0v_7QzA4lSuKCB_600x450_resized.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Thanx Clipper from Grand Rapids is a Good Lead on Bike A. Looking for Clipper Literature and Badge now for better confirmation.

Anybody Recognize the Frame Styling on bike B it's really unique Ladies Bike.

Thanx

Back