When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need me some help please.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Schwinn had a roadmaster badge. But had nothing to do with CWC.
That makes sense now! Thanks man. I will try to hunt me down one of them badges. When I first seen the bike i immediately thought b9 then when I seen that Roadmaster decal I was baffled. And the fenders were odd to me as well. So I second guessed myself. I appreciate it man.

That makes sense now! Thanks man. I will try to hunt me down one of them badges. When I first seen the bike i immediately thought b9 then when I seen that Roadmaster decal I was baffled. And the fenders were odd to me as well. So I second guessed myself. I appreciate it man.
It is a bit weird theat the fenders are painted not stainless. I bet it's factory.

It is a bit weird theat the fenders are painted not stainless. I bet it's factory.
Yea they look to be the exact fenders as the girls. Other than the metals. I'm thinking it's factory. The patina matches all the way around. Thank you for the reassurance on the b9. :)

Yea they look to be the exact fenders as the girls. Other than the metals. I'm thinking it's factory. The patina matches all the way around. Thank you for the reassurance on the b9. :)
No problem. Seat is a lobdell. Incorrect for that bike btw.

IMG_4872.JPG
IMG_4874.JPG
No problem. Seat is a lobdell. Incorrect for that bike btw.
Yes that I did know :). I have one listed for sale that would be pretty close to perfect for it. I'll be marking sold.

Check the "Articles" tab in the ribbon and look at "The First American Balloon Tire Bicycle". You will see Schwinn offered these fenders in 1935 as painted instead of either chrome or stainless. V/r Shawn

Back