When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need original era grips

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cmays0909

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey guys I have a Murray Monterey beach cruiser with full foam bars and I’m looking to strip the foam and find original grips. I was told hunt Wilde was the right era of grips for this bike. Does anyone have any black hunt Wilde grips for a Murray beach cruiser?

3FCE8057-69C9-4E5E-A891-010B96A2621D.jpeg

Yeah I noticed that too on google. But then some don’t. I’d rather not have it and have my pretty polished bars with regular grips. Which is why I was wondering if anyone had grips in that era for sale?

So this is what I did last night for now, we will see how long the foam grips last, I cut the foam off and left about 4-4 1/2 inches for grips. I’m looking for the original era hunt Wilde grips like these..black or even metal flake dark red

853B1371-6F11-4389-892E-F8DAFE9D3D05.jpeg

EFE0602C-2F00-4CC3-9D93-D87118EEDCEA.png

I have black available and should have some red ones available as well. Email me direct if you are interested.

Back