When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Parts For 1919 Iver Johnson Boys' Midget Juvenile - Please!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Buddyroe

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know this is a longshot, but I am trying to restore a 1919 Iver Johnson Boys' Midget to as close to original as possible. I've tried hard to find the correct parts for 6 months, but I haven't had much luck. I've been able to find some suitable rims (though not an exact match to original) as well as a couple of juvenile seats (again, not exactly right for this bike). I will eventually restore this bicycle with whatever parts I can find, but I'm not in a huge hurry. I really want to do it as correctly as possible because I don't know of any other examples of this bicycle. This may be the only teens to 20s Iver Johnson child's bicycle in existence (if anyone knows of another one, please post pics!)

Anyway, if you have any parts that may be correct for this bike, PLEASE let me know. I am attaching a couple pics below from the 1922 IJ catalog. My most urgent needs are tires, pedals, tool pouch and tools - but, I could also use a chain, correct seat, and correct rims. But, if I can find tires and pedals, I will get started with the restoration and add/replace parts later as I find them.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any help in finding these parts!

Iver Johnson Parts Needed 1.png

Iver Johnson Parts Needed 2.png

Iver Johnson Parts Needed 3.png

Back