When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need PHOTO OF how the post attaches to seat on a Horz. Spring Lobdell Seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

popawheelie

Finally riding a big boys bike
I purchased a Lobdell Seat with the Horizontal Springs last night on Ebay. I won't receive it for a week or so and I am not sure how the connection between the seat post and the undercarrige of the seat connect. Would someone please post a photo of that connection so I can visualize how they connect? The seller posted a photo of the seat, and the post sitting next to it. First time I've ever seen this post set up.

My email is [email protected] if you wish to send it directly to me.

Thanks, Mike Siddons

I think once you see it it will be self explanatory. There are three adjusment holes in the bracket welded on the seat tube, that fit into the chasis on the seat, pick the holes for the tilt you want on the seat and bolt it accordingly. You'll see when you get it...

The bolts look 3x as large as the holes they should fit into. That gave me "pause".
Should be here in about a week I figure. Such a fine looking seat when it is restored.....can't wait!

You bought the girls seat that was on there huh? They are very neat seats. I own 3 mens ones that are going on my Shelby Airflow and Hiawatha Arrow.

Well, it wasn't so confusing once I got it. Online, it looked like the bolts were too large to pass through the holes in the seat.
Gonna restore it, so I need a LOBDELL SEAT STICKER. Anyone know where I can buy one??
Mike Siddons
[email protected]

Back