When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Columbia help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Oldnut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Got this with a collection I bought a while back.tried to investigate what year help.says custom deluxe on the down tube
image.jpg
image.jpg
bottom bracket no serial numbers,skip tooth small seat post tube thanks for any help Ron in Dayton the Picts guess we're not Apple friendly on this site

I'd guess the serial number will reveal it to be a 47. A closer picture of the rear drop outs will also help. They look like the type without adjusting screws.

As far as Apple pictures. I post from an iPhone too. I edit my pictures on the phone first and rotate them 360 degrees, then when I post they aren't upside down or sideways. Don't know why that works but it does. I got tired of the phone posting them wrong.

Thanks for the apple info I'll try it the next time and the Columbia info

016.JPG

I bought this Columbia this summer . It has the wrong fork on it. It takes the same tank as yours and is a 1946.

Back