When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some info about this Miyata bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Zdariot

On Training Wheels
Hello all,

I'm at the point of buying this Miyata bike. Mainly because I haven't seen a Miyata in The Netherlands without Koga all over her :) I like the story. But the story is not complete. Can anyone tell me more about the bike just from the picture? That paint looks pretty. Is that original? It has Shimano 600 on it. Hope to hear from you.

All the best, Jeffrey
Screenshot_20200528_114106_nl.marktplaats.android.jpg

I believe the mid-high level bikes came with Shimano 600. A friend of mine has a 712 that came with 600EX Arabesque equipment on it. I've not seen a Miyata with that decal scheme. It looks a little strange having two different type treatments for the name. The components may help you with the date range of the bike. My six ten is a 1985 and it has braze-on cable guides so I would suspect this bike is earlier, but I'm not positive. Miyata's are nice! Yours is too.

Back