When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Sears Spyder info...value, year???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

marching_out

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just pick this up tonight. First muscle bike purchase. Don't know if I'm keeping it or flipping it to get some other bikes. Does anyone have an idea of value? It has original tires which are in great shape but missing the rear reflector, seat is in great condition. I may end up restoring it to get a little more value out of it. Thanks for any info.

P1160050.JPG

P1160052.JPG

P1160053.JPG

P1160054.JPG

P1160057.JPG

P1160059.JPG

P1160060.JPG

...from the same ad, I have the one pictured below it. If you decide to sell it, I would be interested. ......
20170502_200007.jpg
20170407_174300.jpg

That's a real cool bike. I have seen a few in the past many years. I really don't know for what they have sold for. As far as restoring it to get more value out of it, DON'T. Give it a gentle cleaning, polishing and servicing. Congrats on the find.

20160911_183118.jpg
Exactly what Stoney said, don't use anything that will scratch the chrome.
You will be surprised how nice it will clean up.
Here's a pic of mine.
Lee

There is a minty one on Ebay now for 2400 dollars. I wouldn't use that as a marker. I think in the 400 to 600 dollar range like it sits. A good clean up will help. I believe these frames like the Spaceliner frames are not chrome plated but polished then clear coated.

I saw that one on Ebay. Slightly crazy on the price. Good to hear about the frame. I figured it was chromed and would just treat it as such. Knowing its not, I'll probably just follow the advice here and give it a good cleaning.

I saw that one on Ebay. Slightly crazy on the price. Good to hear about the frame. I figured it was chromed and would just treat it as such. Knowing its not, I'll probably just follow the advice here and give it a good cleaning.

After doing some checking it seems that they are chromed then clear coated. I am not sure why they would do that? Anyway once the clear coat is off it will shine or be easy to polish.

Back