When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Westfield Columbia bicycle help

-
The History of Pope/Westfield/columbia.........................and I think a few more names were made by the same co. , at different times ......and by different "Owners" . It's very confusing. but there are people here that have some very well executed timelines and such , that is helpful. There's a lot to it. I'm confused , but I have fun with it all. Gotta love the 'ol interweb................You can find darn near anything on it ! Here's my Head badge. Ride Safe. .

DSCF0899.JPG

Hey all,
I've come across a 1940 Westfield special deluxe for sale. Made by Columbia, has a Pope head badge on the front. It looks to be in original condition with original paint, no large dents anywhere. Has both fenders, chain guard, torpedo headlight. Without a tank. What are the prices on these bikes in original rust free patina condition?
Buy it!

Back