When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Westfield Columbia bicycle help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The History of Pope/Westfield/columbia.........................and I think a few more names were made by the same co. , at different times ......and by different "Owners" . It's very confusing. but there are people here that have some very well executed timelines and such , that is helpful. There's a lot to it. I'm confused , but I have fun with it all. Gotta love the 'ol interweb................You can find darn near anything on it ! Here's my Head badge. Ride Safe. .

DSCF0899.JPG

Hey all,
I've come across a 1940 Westfield special deluxe for sale. Made by Columbia, has a Pope head badge on the front. It looks to be in original condition with original paint, no large dents anywhere. Has both fenders, chain guard, torpedo headlight. Without a tank. What are the prices on these bikes in original rust free patina condition?
Buy it!

Back