When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Stingray input

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
This is for sale near me, not much of a musclebike guy, appreciate any input. Guy's asking 300$ for it. Thanks.
1543122652427.png
1543122667385.png
1543122625176.png

Looks to be mid-late '70's. Repro seat and possibly sissy bar. Can't tell about tires. Clean bike. I think $300 is allllllll the money. I think more like $200-$225 if someone just wants one to ride. My opinion.

I see a new rear wheel. What year was the frame built? That front fender perhaps is newer... are those screws on the front brace? - but I am by no means well versed on these bikes. That paint looks really nice and the chainguard is sweet. Hope you get to bring it back to life!

Looks to be mid-late '70's. Repro seat and possibly sissy bar. Can't tell about tires. Clean bike. I think $300 is allllllll the money. I think more like $200-$225 if someone just wants one to ride. My opinion.
Appreciate all the suggestions, I believe I’ll just hang onto my money.

Back