When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need The Experts! Wards Hawthorn

-

Barkeep

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Cabers, found this gem and want to purchase. THe shop that has it gave me a what I feel high price. Before I pay to much I needed some opinions in whats good to pay. Thanks!

b89ed5cf60bdcad210c1d0c25491bcbd.jpg
c5f3f1fdcce8222b7c432e349abe8b45.jpg
ee95b55a0eb63a3b7b522e5aa3f4c78b.jpg

Depends on your intentions. If its to flip I probably wouldn't even mess with it unless I could get it for a couple of hundred because these are not that popular and slow movers. If its to keep as a rider then maybe $450 or so. V/r Shawn

Im after the schwinn inside as well. The girls western flyer 24" not so much.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

In Michigan the value of that bike I'd say is about 400 max. if you're keeping it as a rider then id say that 35 is a good buy, if you plan to flip it then probably try to get it for 250 or 300.

Ive seen a few of these in my bike hunting but this is the nicest. This style bike was actually my first tank bike ever so I have a soft spot for them. Still $500 would be the absolute ceiling for it so I wouldn't advise paying any more than that unless you justt have to have it and don't see yourself trying to sell it later. I bought mine off Ebay for $230 and sold it for $225. http://thecabe.com/forum/media/albums/50s-wards-hawthorne.319/

Last edited:
Back