When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need vintage decals?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bcrawf283

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have been re-creating vintage decals for a bicycle restoration shop for 10 years, the owner of the shop has retired and closed his business. If you need decals, darts etc. for Schwinn, Rollfast, JC Higgins, Roadmaster, Sears or others I may have them in stock or I will re-create them for you (i can work from photos or old decals) These are printed/cut on High Performance outdoor vinyl (2mil)
Thank You.
Bruce Crawford

Bruce,

Glad to find someone who is set up to make reproduction decals. Figured that was something else I'd need to learn to do complete restoration work. I have a few 1950s Murray, Midwest, and Hedstrom trikes needing them. Soon as I get a chance I'll give you more info on the ones I need to replace. Just curious...once you have the pattern drawn up is it easy to make duplicates, or do you have to make each one individually? Thanks!

Dave

I am lookin to get a full set for a schwinn mini twinn. I used decals but the frame is powdercoat and they didn't stick to good and I didn't want to clear over them so I am lookin for white vinyl. Let me know if u can get er done. Thanks

Please excuse the ignorance, but what is the advantage of white vinyl over the water transfer labels? Are you able to make stencils?

Finally..the good part. Do you have graphics for a Hiawatha Silver Chief Women's tanker? If not what do you need from me to create them? :)

Cheers

I can work from photo's with accurate measurements or old decals, or even parts, if your emailing photos I would like good close-ups (if possible) all the decals I produce are printed on 5-7 year outdoor durable vinyl.
Once I've created the art I'm able to produce multiples fairly inexpensively, the initial charge to create the art is $25.00 (minimum) up to $120. I will be glad to provide quotes. The price per decal can run from $5.00 and up, depends on the number of colors and material its printed on (ie. "Chrome, Gold, Metallic etc) Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with your questions. Thank You

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back