When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need year and value?

-

itscoke_3

'Lil Knee Scuffer
05F616FA-F1DA-45AC-ABD9-A8A2CB15E9B0.png
36F1ABE2-069D-4978-8F47-9DF19659F64B.png
Need help maybe identifying the year, the seller has no pics of serial. Also what would be a good price to offer? Cheers.

Welcome! Looks to be an early 50s Starlet perhaps. If the seller took any photos from the other side, the model name is likely on the chainguard still. Looks to be windswept green, which is cool.

Value is pretty subjective and dependent on the buyers. That's a cool bike but not particularly valuable being a girl's bike. Maybe $125 would be fair to both parties? You'll likely have some work ahead of you to get that going - tires, refresh of all bearings, etc. Good luck!

Rims look decent if they are S2.. Uncommon color..
tank, truss rods, nine hole rack.. $200-$250.. Fixing them is the fun part .. 😜

Welcome! Looks to be an early 50s Starlet perhaps. If the seller took any photos from the other side, the model name is likely on the chainguard still. Looks to be windswept green, which is cool.

Value is pretty subjective and dependent on the buyers. That's a cool bike but not particularly valuable being a girl's bike. Maybe $125 would be fair to both parties? You'll likely have some work ahead of you to get that going - tires, refresh of all bearings, etc. Good luck!
so a good bike for a first time vintage buyer? looking to get a bike for my girlfriend as I am getting into this whole vintage bike scene

Yes definitely a nice bike.. needs the correct seat and
a rocket ray headlight.. I would go with white walls..

Back