When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found NEEDED for Twin Bar Elgin SEAT Mounting Unit PLUS more !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs ... I need the Seat Mounting assembly for the RED Elgin Twin Bar showing in this picture below ....

.... PLUS the Yellow One showing is getting a Full Restoration job (Model 40) ... back as close to original specs as I can (with a Dark Blue Powder Coating finish)

Need: Front Fork , Both Fenders, Twin Light/Head shroud assembly, Solid Skip Tooth chainring, rear rack and "Pod" ....

Let me know what you have please! Thank you! CCR Dave

Last edited:
probably would be cheaper to buy a complete bike as the frame for this is the most commonly found part good luck !!

probably would be cheaper to buy a complete bike as the frame for this is the most commonly found part good luck !!

I will definitely consider that ... I have 2 Twin Bars that I'm working with.
The Yellow one has the Frame, and for "parts/pieces" the correct (MODEL 20) Head shroud, BB Shroud, and seat assembly unit ...
....(and NOW the fork)

The RED one will be a "Custom-build" and the MOST important thing I need for it is the SEAT assembly unit ...

Thank you! CCR Dave

Last edited:
STILL needing the FORK, & correct fender set .... the Seat Mounting assembly ... rear rack (MODEL 40) .... Twin Lights (MODEL 40)....

AND .... head shroud (MODEL 40) .... ( I guess the Model 40 head shroud and twin lights are one unit ?? )

Thank you in advance .... CCR Dave

Last edited:
Did I hear that (possibly) the Twin Lights/Shroud and Rear Rack/POD are being reproduced ?? Any info on that ?? Thanks! CCR Dave

The Fork that I thought I had secured ... turned out the Steerer Tube was too short ...

SO >>> still need an ELGIN TwinBar fork (fender over the crown), Seat Mounting assembly, both Fenders, Solid Chainring, Rear Rack and Twin Lights (for Model 40)

Thank you in advance for your help ... even any leads would be great! CCR Dave

This is NOT the time of year to hear CRICKETS :frowning: .... still need it all (as listed above) .... Thanks! CCR Dave

Hi
I have this Bike it is 2500.00 complete. Or
Seat Clamp 250.00
Sprocket & Crank 150.00
Fenders 250. 00
Fork 100.00
Twin lights (correct no switch’s) one missing bezel
Not shown 325.00
Rack with pod original 425.00
Plus shipping
Thanks Mike
89641307-9E30-4619-818E-085405AB2B06.jpeg