When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never look a gift Schwinn in the mouth...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This too is almost done. I found the lens to the light cover again and the springer has only one AS bolt but that's together too and at my brother in law's. Like I've said elsewhere today it was a rough summer, if not the year. I'll see if I can have the train light cover ready to send home with Mom tomorrow when she comes over.

My brother in law tells me that he has a problem with the chain being too short or something so he hasn't gotten it on. I don't know for sure what he means so I told him to take it to the LBS I trust over there as we don't have a bike shop anymore. He drives a truck and is on the road so it will be a few days.

IIRC the chain was from the Tiger from which the crank and chainring came from and the wheels are the S-2s and tires were originally on Darla.

@Danny the schwinn freak ?

All the parts I had left for the bike are done now...the light cover is painted, the replacement AS springer bolt is here and it is waiting to go back to be installed by his dad. It's all up to him now, as soon as it gets over there.

Back