When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never look a gift Schwinn in the mouth...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
And this one is for a nephew...

Start here for background https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1995-phantom-cruiser-deluxe-parting-out.120465/

Go here for more parts from a Tiger Danny the schwinn freak parted out. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/50’s-schwinn-tiger-3-speed.126344/

I did goof a little however...no stem/bars/grips and have to get the front fender and cover. Then a tank, but that's the easiest part.

More as it progresses.
Nice TITLE i like it!!

That stem is NEW!.JPG

That stem is brand new! A local friend did some trading with me and took some of my old electronics off to be reused or recycled.

We have a SEAT.JPG

He also brought a seat post collar and other parts. He has some Schwinn approved black grips and a pair of handlebars plus some Made In Germany Schwinn bowed pedals with the Schwinn crosses on the end caps. THOSE I'll have to pay for or work out a trade, but I think there were some things in the stuff I sent with him he can use. My niece gets a working 25+ in. RCA color set c.1990s I got free, an afghan, I sent one of my DTV converters/remote and a 4 input RF modulator, all for her graduation present. When Holly Huffy is done she gets her as well. That was for her birthday/Christmas, I might not take long on it as I have a conventional axle to swap out the Quick Release on and just need a rear and tubes/tires...crossover stuff to post elsewhere.

And here comes the rain again (say, that would be a great song)! Time to clean and fix and hopefully await my sick cat Socks' return from the vet. Much can be done.

I'll let you know that I have the fenders on hold, need a tank (but not yet, it's a bit much to spend for the moment given my other projects), I have bowed Schwinn pedals, know those aren't totally correct but since somebody sent them in a lot of pedals)...I have handlebars and grips.

Will the repro fender light cover work of the in fender style? I don't have the guts is the only problem.

Once I can get the springer and crank in I'm like practically there.

I have the fenders coming later on, being held. Hoping I can find a tank locally, I can also get the black inserts and add the Schwinn script for a 'Phantom' style tank.

It's not really a RAT, think of it like this:

I should have everything I need and then some now, all lined up.

The fender set, fender light, tank, found a really nice Phantom style chainring... the bars and grips will do, they're both Schwinn approved parts,

We'll get it done before August.

And the remaining parts are mostly on their way now as of Monday, waiting to hear from the owner of the Phantom type chainring.

The tank, fenders and fender light arrived yesterday from Bicyclebones, the Phantom chainring will be on it's way next week.

Back