When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never look a gift Schwinn in the mouth...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Tank black inserts.JPG

Tank plugs for Schwinn cantis.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

Thanks to Bicyclebones and @Beeler2927 for the chainring!

No horn in the tank, hence the plug and one for Germaine as I prefer a tank on my Hornet, not a hornet in my tank.

Who can paint the light cover properly for me, I am not going to try, I have a Ph.D in Klutz? I want it BLACK with the bezel and ridge in bare metal

I believe a number of us could. Do you have any talented CABE'rs near? V/r Shawn

Shawn, it's 5:38 am here and I don't know, just thought I'd ask :)

Besides that, I also have a straightbar tank with two holes in the bottom, then it needs paint. I'm an industry waiting to happen, no doubt.

The Ford bodyshop doesn't have enough time.

I can do that, but I don't do well with detailed painting.

I could never finish a model car without managing to melt one of the axles with the glue either.

I've had an offer to paint the light cover, have to see how I get it there at the moment, 12 daze until $$$.

Tank You! to my friends at T-N-T Signs here in town who have helped me SO MUCH over the last dozen or so years with vinyl, graphics, and general work on my projects from Tempest on...

I got some much needed help getting the black inserts and Schwinn scripts on the tank for this bike.

And YES, that is a diet Dew you see reflected, not any defects :D

Tank (3).JPG

Tank (4).JPG

Tank and all decals from @bicyclebones

I have some black Krylon Fusion (bonds to plastic and metal without primers etc.) that I can use on the light cover, I don't know if it comes in the red shown in the picture of the original bike. If I can mask and carefully trim the ridge and bezel area I hope I can get this done right.

Back