When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never look a gift Schwinn in the mouth...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The 'cups' (races?) are too big and not going to sit in the bracket.

Mom says she will take it home and see what to do tomorrow when she picks me up.

I guess the thing really IS metric.

There are no Marantz products there, Mr. Fagan :)

Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood, Onkyo, Sansui, but no Marantz.

I had a 2238B? and tried to nurse a 6300 turntable to health once but other than a digital tuner I also no longer have no Marantz.

Back to the bike...

I've spent nearly three weeks with this bike on the stand and IF i could manage to get the 50s Tiger crank to go together I'd move along, but I'd just like THE INSTRUCTIONS.

I realized that the frame already has cups but my big deal isgetting the left side to finish going together and NO, I'm really not figuring it out right now. Where do I find a thread that shows me how it goes together???

It really has been a crappy month.

I took the bike to the shop and he put it together and I think I can get the other two put together now with the instructions he gave me. Now hopefully the chain will fit right and I can move on to installing the chainguard, fork, stem and bars.

I have two more bikes to install, the Huffy and my Shelby. Now before anyone wonders, my mom couldn't remember how to do it either and she has helped me replace starters in my cars etc. Sometimes if things sit for a while I have to start over or get help because I lose track.

Crank in.JPG

Okay, does ANYONE have an actual assembly manual that I can print pages and look at/read while trying to put this springer fork on?

I'm three months overdue on a Christmas present and I stop when I get lost.

Back