When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never seen it before, it's bada**!!!!

-

spomalley86

I live for the CABE
I purchased a black fastback yesterday and it came with a container of nos parts. One of which, was this NOS persons banana seat with very unusual upholstery. Has anyone seen this before? It was still in the orginal bag that was opened many years ago. It has the persons stamp and looks OEM. I appreciate your help!

Sean

Resized_Resized_20210411_155015.jpeg

Resized_Resized_20210411_155004.jpeg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg

Resized_Resized_20210411_154933.jpeg

Thanks! I'm guessing just an accessory seat? I have a singer sewing 29k back in my shop, I'm going to attempt to recreate it. I just need to find a donor pan and order some horween leather. Hard to see from the pics but I don't believe they used much (if any) foam material.

Thanks! I'm guessing just an accessory seat? I have a singer sewing 29k back in my shop, I'm going to attempt to recreate it. I just need to find a donor pan and order some horween leather. Hard to see from the pics but I don't believe they used much (if any) foam material.

Keep us informed how that goes I would love one for my collection

I have a banana seat pan that could use recovering. I think it came off a 70s muscle bike. I could sell it. Will snap a pic of it once I pull it from the parts pile. It was solid & still intact but had a tear ....

I have a direct history with that material.....................................In 1979-80 I had the seat in my 1949 Dodge pickup redone in that material....yes EXACTLY like that....in fact, it's still in the truck. Between the old skool Scotchguard and the glue used on the headliner, door cards, and kickpanels......I have NEVER had a mouse in the interior.

Back